Yesterday, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) posted today two Federal Register notices on Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Ukraine and Sudan. These notices provide information about how to register for TPS under each country’s designation. The registration process for both countries begins today and all individuals who want to request TPS under the designation either of…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!