Last week, we helped sponsor a potluck welcoming dinner for over 2oo Syrian refugees, who have been recently resettled in the greater-Detroit area. Our community is a vibrant and diverse one and we are grateful for the opportunity to help a new group of immigrants feel at home. Read a write-up about the event on…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies