Effective March 9, 2021, the I-944 (Declaration of Self Sufficiency) is gone for all adjustment of status (I-485) applications, retroactively and moving forward! The 2019 Public Charge Rule implemented during the Trump administration is gone too, so you will not need to provide any Public Charge-related information on forms I-129 or I-539 for change of…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies