Yesterday, the Supreme Court decided the case Niz-Chavez v. Garland. This decision will pave the way for thousands of noncitizens to apply for new relief based on hardship to a US citizen, legal permanent resident, close relatives, as well as allow many to reopen their removal orders. Niz-Chavez is a sequel to the Supreme Court’s decision in…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies