Yesterday, the Supreme Court decided the case Niz-Chavez v. Garland. This decision will pave the way for thousands of noncitizens to apply for new relief based on hardship to a US citizen, legal permanent resident, close relatives, as well as allow many to reopen their removal orders. Niz-Chavez is a sequel to the Supreme Court’s decision in…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!