Michigan United, a prominent immigrant advocacy group, held a rally and press conference yesterday calling on Detroit City Council to approve of a resolution in support of the Deferred Action for Parents of Americans (DAPA), to urge the federal courts to allow it to move forward , and other immigration reform policies. The rally took…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!