The level of security along the nation’s borders often escapes public awareness. The reason? Ordinary Americans seldom take notice and undocumented immigrants are usually too scared or intimidated to raise the issue. Fortunately, however, the media has stumbled upon a shocking new reality. In a recent article in Mother Jones, “The US-Mexico Border: Where the…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!