Outside the Supreme Court moments before the Obergefell decision was issued. Photo courtesy of Wikimedia Commons user Mattpopovich. Last month, members of the LGBT community extolled the Supreme Court decision in Obergefell v. Hodges that legalized same-sex marriage across the country. The day was undeniably historic and will be remembered as a necessary benchmark in…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!