Outside the Supreme Court moments before the Obergefell decision was issued. Photo courtesy of Wikimedia Commons user Mattpopovich. Last month, members of the LGBT community extolled the Supreme Court decision in Obergefell v. Hodges that legalized same-sex marriage across the country. The day was undeniably historic and will be remembered as a necessary benchmark in…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies