Last month, we attended the American Society of International Law (ASIL) 110th Annual Meeting in Washington D.C., where we participated in many conversations about human rights as it relates to mobility in migration. The past year has seen some dramatic shifts in the global economy, the environment, technological innovation, geopolitical power structures, and human mobility.…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies