Last month, we attended the American Society of International Law (ASIL) 110th Annual Meeting in Washington D.C., where we participated in many conversations about human rights as it relates to mobility in migration. The past year has seen some dramatic shifts in the global economy, the environment, technological innovation, geopolitical power structures, and human mobility.…Read More
On October 29, 2015, The Migration Policy Institute (MPI) and Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC) organized the 12th annual Immigration Law and Policy Conference at Georgetown University Law Center in Washington D.C. The day-long conference explored many topics, including politics and immigration, the future of executive action, immigration detention and detention alternatives, and unaccompanied…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies