Will Collecting Unemployment Benefits Negatively Impact Green Card Applicants? Short Answer: No. With this unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic plaguing the world, many immigrants are faced with tough financial decisions. Millions of people across the country are left without jobs or with little to no sources of income, forcing them to consider applying for assistance from the…Read More
It’s important, when seeking help with immigration proceedings, to use an authorized legal immigration services provider. As reported by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), getting the wrong immigration help can have serious consequences, from delayed applications to removal proceedings. The link below from USCIS provides a detailed list of educational resources and tools to…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!