Will Collecting Unemployment Benefits Negatively Impact Green Card Applicants? Short Answer: No. With this unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic plaguing the world, many immigrants are faced with tough financial decisions. Millions of people across the country are left without jobs or with little to no sources of income, forcing them to consider applying for assistance from the…Read More
It’s important, when seeking help with immigration proceedings, to use an authorized legal immigration services provider. As reported by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), getting the wrong immigration help can have serious consequences, from delayed applications to removal proceedings. The link below from USCIS provides a detailed list of educational resources and tools to…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies