USCIS Building in Orlando. Photo courtesy of Flickr user Benjamin Thompson. Immigration law can be extremely confusing and difficult to navigate, especially as reform policies are increasingly politicized in presidential campaigns. But despite all the media rhetoric, it appears as though there might be some good news afoot regarding immigration reform. On July 15, 2015,…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!