Yesterday, more than one hundred women were arrested near Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. while protesting the recent announcement by the House of Representatives that comprehensive immigration reform is not likely to be taken up this fall. After a summer of agitation, protests, public advocacy, and much activism, the picture remains gloomy. Among those arrested…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies