Since becoming an UN recognized memorial day in 2005, January 27th has marked International Holocaust Remembrance Day. A day to commemorate the genocide of 6 million European Jews by the Nazis during World War II. The date of January 27th was chosen because it was the day Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest of the Nazi concentration camps,…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies