It’s well known that the Hispanic community in the US is growing steadily. Beyond that, however, lie an array of interesting statistical facts about Latino Americans. On May 12, the Pew Research Center released a fascinating report, “Statistical Portrait of Hispanics in the United States, 1980 – 2013.” The document contains a great deal of…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!