A traveler arriving at Washington Dulles International Airport Monday uses the new US-VISIT mechanism that records all 10 fingerprint images. Accessed via Wikimedia Commons, courtesy of US Customs and Border Protection. In response to a February Senate hearing on immigration, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) submitted a policy proposal that would require every person claiming…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!