Last week on June 8th, we at GPM & Associates hosted our very first open house. As a longstanding immigration law firm in southeast Michigan, we believe it is our responsibility to advocate intelligent, sensible, and compassionate immigration reform in this country. As such, we wanted to get to know the dedicated individuals and organizations also…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies