Afra the Summer Intern Looking back at my time here at the firm, it is difficult to pinpoint the most valuable experiences I was able to obtain in my short three months here. Going into this internship, I had a very limited idea of how exactly immigration law worked. As a college student entering my…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies