Afra the Summer Intern Looking back at my time here at the firm, it is difficult to pinpoint the most valuable experiences I was able to obtain in my short three months here. Going into this internship, I had a very limited idea of how exactly immigration law worked. As a college student entering my…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!