This week saw two developments involving immigration which could potentially mark historical turning points. First, as a result of this week’s Supreme Court decision in the case of United States v. Windsor, overturning the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), the federal government will henceforth recognize same-sex marriages as valid for immigration purposes. Justice Anthony M.…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies