This week saw two developments involving immigration which could potentially mark historical turning points. First, as a result of this week’s Supreme Court decision in the case of United States v. Windsor, overturning the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), the federal government will henceforth recognize same-sex marriages as valid for immigration purposes. Justice Anthony M.…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!