The short answer is maybe. It depends on where you live. Some states and cities have made it illegal for a landlord to evict you during the COVID-19 pandemic, or for a certain period of time, even if you cannot pay your rent. The CARES Act puts a 120-\day moratorium in place on some evictions…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies