When most people picture the arrival of immigrants in the United States, they might think of a ship arriving in New York, the sight of the Statue of Liberty in the distance, and eventually processing through Ellis Island. Although that may have been the case over a century ago, today, the vast majority of immigrants…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies