Once in a blue moon, an exceptionally unconscionable judicial decision compels us to take further action and seek out a different method not necessarily to achieve justice, but to bring awareness in order to prevent further injustice. Such a situation occurred this past week when George Mann and Maris Liss, Head of Appeals, filed a…Read More
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You