The ongoing legal dispute over President Barack Obama’s executive order on immigration reform has arrived at a new milestone, one not typically reached in this type of appeals scenario. The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans announced that it will hear oral arguments on April 17 on the government’s motion to stay U.S…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies