In my recent post on nativism and immigration, I mentioned that for much of our nation’s history, the image of an “American” was conflated with being a Caucasian of western European ancestry. This prejudice stemmed from the idea that since our nation’s founders were white and Anglo Saxon, our nation’s populous must reflect that image.…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies