The issue of immigration occupies an interesting space in American political life. Attitudes of Americans towards foreigners entering the nation often fluctuate in a pendulum like manner, the direction of which is often determined by national circumstances. Nativism–the belief that only Americans of white, Anglo Saxon ancestry were “true” Americans—was pervasive throughout much of the…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!