The issue of immigration occupies an interesting space in American political life. Attitudes of Americans towards foreigners entering the nation often fluctuate in a pendulum like manner, the direction of which is often determined by national circumstances. Nativism–the belief that only Americans of white, Anglo Saxon ancestry were “true” Americans—was pervasive throughout much of the…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies