Photo: Joe Ravi CC-BY-SA 3.0 On Tuesday January 20, 2016, The Supreme Court announced that it will review President Obama’s executive action on immigration reform. The case of United States v. Texas will be set for argument in April, making it almost certain that there will be a final ruling by the end of June.…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies