Ever since our ancestors first migrated out of Africa about one hundred thousand years ago, we humans have continued our search for a better life elsewhere. Sometimes that meant a place nearby, but often enough it meant some far off place where we were strangers in a strange land. In the last few centuries, migrants…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!