Read our latest analysis up on GlobalPost on how the “migrant” and “refugee” labels can negatively effect developing migration policies worldwide. The migration crisis will not be solved by underscoring the distinctions between “migrants” and “refugees.” Relying on these over-simplified labels can be harmful to both groups. The motivation for moving does not easily fall…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!