Read our latest analysis up on GlobalPost on how the “migrant” and “refugee” labels can negatively effect developing migration policies worldwide. The migration crisis will not be solved by underscoring the distinctions between “migrants” and “refugees.” Relying on these over-simplified labels can be harmful to both groups. The motivation for moving does not easily fall…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies