Our very own attorney, Maris Liss, is the co-chair of the American Immigration Lawyers Associations (AILA) DC Moot Court committee. Spectators and participants at the AILA Moot Court event on Sept. 9, 2015 On September 9, 2015, the Chapter’s committees – Moot Court and Litigation committees – held a successful moot court event at George…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies