Last week, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Jeh Johnson was in Dearborn, Michigan as part of an initiative to discuss the importance of reporting suspected terrorist activity in Muslim-predominant communities across the country. Secretary Johnson was to use his time in the state to promote self-policing mechanisms put forth by the fledgling Countering Violent…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies