On June 22, 2020, President Trump issued a proclamation suspending entry into the US of certain aliens on non-immigrant work visas and extending suspension of immigrant visas through December 31, 2020. This proclamation is effective from June 24, 2020 until December 31, 2020, and does two things: It extends through December 31, 2020 the Presidential Proclamation…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies