Below is a statement of the philosophy of our firm, which I wrote more than 10 years ago. It applies not only to our commitment to ourselves as attorneys, but to our responsibilities to our clients. I continue to stand by it today: 1. The highest value in the workplace is humanity, not efficiency. …Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies