President Obama and VP Biden with Supreme Court Justices. Photo courtesy of flickr user Pete Souza. The American judiciary has historically enjoyed a level of trust from the public not extended to Congress or the White House. This is due to the nature of its function. Meant to act as an overseer and interpreter of…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies