President Obama and VP Biden with Supreme Court Justices. Photo courtesy of flickr user Pete Souza. The American judiciary has historically enjoyed a level of trust from the public not extended to Congress or the White House. This is due to the nature of its function. Meant to act as an overseer and interpreter of…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!