The following thoughts don’t have much to do with our current day to day work as immigration professionals. But from time to time, it’s good to look at the bigger picture. It helps us clarify our understanding about often unmentioned and unexamined roots of the social/political/moral forces at work in our field. Humans, like many…Read More
- DHS Announces Registration Process for Temporary Protected Status for Ukraine and Sudan
- George P. Mann & Associates Files Complaint with United Nations
- Democratic Congress Members Introduce Family Unity Act to Protect Immigrant Families
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!