The following thoughts don’t have much to do with our current day to day work as immigration professionals. But from time to time, it’s good to look at the bigger picture. It helps us clarify our understanding about often unmentioned and unexamined roots of the social/political/moral forces at work in our field. Humans, like many…Read More
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies