ILW.com, one of the most prominent publishers in the area of immigration law and leading providers of news for legal professionals, is hosting a phone seminar series on the topic of advanced removal, and our very own Maris Liss is co-teaching one of the sessions – “Best Practices in Challenging Agency Action.” She’ll be addressing BIA appeal strategies, Court of Appeals highlights and Sua Sponte motions, among other topics. At our firm, Maris has experience with litigation in the US Court of Appeals and appeals in the BIA. As such, she will be sure to provide illuminating analysis and strategic advice on the aforementioned topics. If you are a legal professional looking for further information on the topic of advanced removal, and specifically on means to navigate and challenge relevant agencies, be sure to check out http://www.ilw.com/seminars/201404.shtm#regnow. Registration closes on April 15!
Maris Liss, Head of our Appellate Litigation Department, to Co-Teach ILW.com Seminar
No results found.
- TPS Extension for Haitians: What it Could Mean for You
- Carlos Velazquez Becomes a U.S. Citizen!
- The Supreme Court Niz-Chavez Decision: What it Might Mean for You
- Gone! The I-944 and the August 2019 Public Charge Rule
- Holocaust Remembrance Day and Why it Must Serve as a Lesson for our Immigration Policies