About Evan S. Qarana
Evan is an Iraqi Chaldean native who immigrated to the US with his parents in 1981 as a result of the Iran-Iraq War. His own immigrant experience has guided and motivated him through his decade-plus practicing immigration law since graduating from Wayne State University Law School in 2006.
His work has included writing and filing appeals with the BIA and the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals. In employment-based immigration, Evan has worked on E treaty trader/investor visas, H-1B Specialty Occupation, L-1As and L-1Bs Intra-company Transferees, and TN (NAFTA Treaty) categories. Since joining George P. Mann & Associates, Evan has worked handling Master, Individual and Bond Hearings.
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- J.D., Wayne State University Law School, Michigan, 2006
- B.S., Wayne State University, Michigan, 2003
- State of Michigan
- Michigan State Bar Association