Ryan A. Israel
The son of an immigrant father from England, Ryan developed a passion for immigration law stemming from his interest in other cultures. He attended the University of Michigan where his passion and talent for languages earned him a degree in Romance Languages and Literature. It was there that he achieved fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and French.
He later attended Michigan State University College of Law where he graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2015. Afterwards, Ryan moved to Florida where he became a licensed attorney before eventually making his way back to his home state of Michigan. At our firm, Ryan specializes in deportation and removal defense and takes great pride in defending immigrants from the threat of deportation. Before joining the firm, he worked in various immigration law firms in Florida and Texas.
- J.D., Michigan State University College of Law – 2015
- B.A., University of Michigan-Dearborn – 2012
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Southern District Court of Florida
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)